1472 James Martin Circle
Upper Arlington, OH 43221
Job Objective Seeking Family Therapist position within your organization where I can utilize my skills, training and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in diagnosing autism spectrum disorder
- Remarkable knowledge of community resources and family therapy
- Deep knowledge of family medications
- Exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Huge ability to analyze customer requirements for therapy
- Good skills to coordinate with adolescents in family
- Ability to work with children and families
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of documents
- Good understanding of family population in area
Keystone Human Services, Upper Arlington, OH
August 2007 – Present
- Designed individual service plans for children in family.
- Implemented development curriculum for children.
- Assisted staff to provide medical attention to family members.
- Developed therapies in coordination with social services.
- Designed appropriate family treatment plan in area.
- Coordinated with family members for all abuse treatment.
- Participated in parenting techniques of strengthening families.
- Administered all family and individual therapies.
Birch Family Services, Inc., Upper Arlington, OH
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with social workers for client treatment progress.
- Maintained all case files for family therapies by agency.
- Ensured awareness of all community resources.
- Gathered all medical records for clients to prepare reports.
- Interviewed all clients and families to access requirements.
- Determined the root cause of problems for all family issues.
- Analyzed data to establish client requirement.
- Reviewed all family and individual treatment and ensure accuracy.
Master’s Degree in Family Therapy
Columbus State University, Columbus, GA
Bachelor’s Degree in Family Therapy
Stillman College, Tuscaloosa, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated