3144 Centennial Farm Road
Sanborn, IA 51248
Job Objective Looking for a Milieu Therapist job within your esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience with therapeutic and leisure oriented activities
- Profound knowledge of therapy techniques
- Outstanding knowledge of patient assessment skills
- Familiarity with milieu therapy standards, policies and procedures
- Amazing ability to work in various rehabilitation services locations
- Immense ability to make complex clinical decisions
- Remarkable ability to develop therapy intervention
- Ability to report patient response to treatments and medications.
Andrus Children’s Center, Sanborn, IA
August 2007 – Present
- Developed milieu therapy plan based on patient’s needs.
- Adhered to hospital policies.
- Participated in performance management program.
- Coordinated with other clinical staffs to implement behavior program.
- Observed patient’s reactions to therapies.
- Responded to crisis situations promptly.
- Assisted in admission and discharge activities.
- Maintained daily progress notes.
Trumbull Memorial Hospital, Sanborn, IA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Managed patient appointment schedules.
- Maintained safe and clean working environment.
- Followed professional and productive standards at all times.
- Assisted patients in daily living activities.
- Monitored BP and other vital signs of patients daily.
- Worked with both children and adults to meet their cognitive needs.
- Modified milieu therapy programs based on patient’s progress.
- Provided therapy service to patients with co-morbid psychiatric condition.
Master’s Degree in Social Work
Upper Iowa University, Fayette, IA
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services
Weatherford College, Weatherford, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated