1296 Saint Marys Avenue
Massena, NY 13662
Job Objective Seeking employment as Algorithmic Trader to enhance my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in developing trading system and strategies
- Exceptional knowledge of market algorithms
- Remarkable knowledge of foreign exchanges and rates
- Outstanding ability to analyze all algorithmic patterns in market
- Immense ability to resolve all technical issues
- Excellent skills to coordinate with all team members
- Amazing skills to deal with various clients
- Proficient in mathematical models and statistics
- Familiarity with computer applications especially C++
Jump Trading, LLC, Massena, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Administered all trading strategies and incorporated technological algorithmic.
- Monitored markets to identify new markets for various activities.
- Evaluated strategies and recommended appropriate improvements if required.
- Assisted in deployment of trade systems for algorithms activities.
- Developed algorithmic framework on an electronic platform.
- Designed various systematic trading strategies.
- Coordinated with all pan Asian team members.
Allston Trading, LLC, Massena, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered firm activities on regular basis to ensure efficiency.
- Coordinated with Quality Assurance team to deploy trading system software.
- Developed and maintained codebase for trading systems.
- Monitored all performance and recommended improvements.
- Provided an efficient interface for traders for various operations.
- Implemented all trading strategies and implemented it.
- Collaborated with traders and developers to implement all algorithms.
- Assisted to design new and innovative models.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics
Sterling College, Craftsbury Common, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated