3783 Coulter Lane
Richmond, VA 23224
Job Objective Using my skills as Commodities Trader to help the company excel and meet long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in developing business for various commodities
- Outstanding knowledge of power and gas market
- Exceptional knowledgeof commodities in financial market
- Huge ability to respond to changing situations
- Immense ability to identify financial risks in commodities market
- Amazing skills to communicate with layman
- Good understanding of agricultural and energy markets
- Good skills to manage logistics and freight processes
- Understanding of economics and econometrics terms
- Proficient in computer systems and related applications
Koch Supply & Trading, LP, Richmond, VA
August 2007 – Present
- Developed markets for trade implementation strategiesfor gaining profit.
- Administered selling of urea in wholesale commodity market.
- Designed logistic plan for urea sales to facilitate revenue generation.
- Prepared and ensure implementation of all urea contracts with clients.
- Managed regular communication with commodity suppliers and marketers.
- Identified new alternatives for traders with everyday interaction.
- Monitored all trading transactions in global exchange market.
- Analyzed and identify any risk in commodity market.
Georgia-Pacific Treated Lumber LLC, Richmond, VA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Analyzed all key market risks for various team portfolios.
- Coordinated with trading associates and traders for all transaction data.
- Managed regular communication with all internal customers.
- Provided technical support to trainee traders for various trading strategies.
- Ensured regular visits to Midwestern customers for various trade shows.
- Monitored all services provided to customers and ensure efficiency.
- Developed strategies to retain profitable customer base.
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
Hill College, Hillsboro, TX