4143 Collins Street
Tampa, FL 33602
Job Objective Seeking employment as Currency Trader to enhance my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in managing transactions of currency trade
- Deep knowledge of currency options and processes
- Huge knowledge of forecast of currency trade
- Immense ability to administer activities and prioritize activities
- Remarkable ability to work within timeframe
- Good skills to analyze micro and macro market
- Amazing skills to resolve all issues within project
- Ability to maintain contact with financial institutions
SunOpta Inc., Tampa, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Administered all business units processes for currency trade.
- Assisted to identify all currency positions.
- Monitored business units and provide appropriate hedge rate.
- Managed transfer of all currency positions for business units.
- Reviewed currency strategies and timings for close out.
- Maintained records of cost and profits for all currency transactions.
- Coordinated with teams to ensure achievement of profit objectives.
- Performed regular risk analysis on all transactions.
- Maintained knowledge of all currency gain and loss in global market.
INTL FC Stone, Inc., Tampa, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed regular research on market to develop strategies.
- Assisted to brief department for foreign exchange market.
- Ensured compliance to risk management guidelines.
- Developed new clients and maintain professional relationships.
- Analyzed market trends for management on regular basis.
- Maintained knowledge of all changes in central bank regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
Smith College, Northampton, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated