342 Andell Road
Canal Winchester, OH 43110
Job Objective To join a well know firm as Derivative Trader and contribute to the success of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in basket trading for global market and derivatives
- Exceptional knowledge of complex financial products
- Outstanding knowledge of statistical trading in relative value
- Remarkable ability to implement trades and derivatives individually
- Immense ability to work under pressure
- Familiarity with Basket trading, Pair trading and quantitative trading methodologies
- Good skills to develop professional relationships with clients
- Amazing skills to perform research as per requirement
- Proficient to perform work on electronic platforms
MassMutual Financial Group, Canal Winchester, OH
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with all derivatives desks and physical trading teams.
- Maintained knowledge of all new product and procedures for all exchanges.
- Monitored market segment to facilitate client base.
- Gathered data of all competition market and assist in communication.
- Analyzed prices and design strategies for derivative markets.
- Coordinated with clients and forecast all sales trends.
- Performed research for analysis in industry.
Bond Street Group, Canal Winchester, OH
May 2004 – July 2007
- Monitored all flow data for energy commodities in client portfolio.
- Implemented various transactions for multi commodity portfolio.
- Facilitated systematic commodity for derivative strategies.
- Administered various processes for worldwide trading of fund derivatives.
- Developed revenue strategies for existing client base.
- Managed derivative trading for internal and external clients.
- Designed strategies to expand derivatives base.
Master’s Degree in Finance
Utah State University, Logan, UT
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Bluefield College, Bluefield, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated