4188 Par Drive
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to develop my skills and knowledge as Equity Trader in a well-known company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in negotiating with clients for foreign exchange transactions
- Huge knowledge of current implementation of equity processes
- Deep knowledge of complex order on multiple levels
- Exceptional ability to administer competitive market growth
- Remarkable ability to work under high pressure situations
- Excellent skills in complex conditionals and multi dimensional arrays
- Amazing skills to resolve equity issues
- Proficient with MS office applications especially Word
- Good understanding of analytical and quantitative data
Hold Brothers Capital, LLC, San Luis Obispo, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with various counter parties and market participants.
- Managed and implement various foreign exchange trade transactions.
- Ensured regular interaction with operations teams for trade reconciliation.
- Administered everyday activities of short book rebates.
- Facilitated locates for all short sale processes.
- Maintained and update syndicate calendar.
- Assembled information and provide regular weekly updates.
- Managed communication with portfolio managers.
Infinity Search Group Financial, San Luis Obispo, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered trade for all international equities and derivatives.
- Managed regular flow of market activities for stock.
- Coordinated with portfolio managers and analysts.
- Implemented various complex trading transactions.
- Ensured compliance to all organization regulations.
- Monitored and allocate trade to clients according to budgets.
- Developed efficient relationships with brokerage community.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Kodiak College, Kodiak, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated