1566 Oakmound Road
Chicago, IL 60637
Job Objective Seeking employment as Fixed Income Trader to enhance my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in financial services especially mortgage backed securities
- Exceptional knowledge in investment concept and regulations
- Remarkable knowledge of web trading processes
- Huge ability to interpret and analyze industry data
- Immense ability to multi task and prioritize process
- Amazing skills to maintain expertise in fixed income
- Good skills to coordinate with internal and external businesses
- Solid understanding of computer systems
Fixed Income Trader
R. Seelaus & Co., Inc., Chicago, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with analysts and portfolio manager to implement trade transactions.
- Monitored financial markets and collect news.
- Analyzed client requests and ensure appropriate response to all queries.
- Evaluated valuation of investments in coordination with operations staff.
- Performed research for trading activities in various countries.
- Ensured compliance to all trade regulations according to individual country.
- Provided assistance to group members for fixed income products.
- Developed strategies to ensure retention of customers.
Fixed Income Trader
NISA Investment Advisors, L.L.C, Chicago, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Evaluated various documents in coordination with all clients.
- Implemented all fixed income transactions for various clients.
- Coordinated with team members and provide assistance for fixed income securities.
- Performed troubleshoot on all administrative issues.
- Maintained records of inventory to ensure accuracy.
- Generated new sales ideas to promote various products in country.
- Assisted financial advisors to provide support to trading activities.
- Developed marketing materials for fixed income products.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Bentley University, Waltham, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated