671 Red Dog Road
Charlotte, NC 28202
Job Objective Seeking employment as Meat Trader in which my skills can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in monitoring logistics for meat processing unit
- Exceptional knowledge of meat trading activities
- Huge knowledge of negotiating with various clients
- Deep ability to develop relationships with customers and supplier
- Remarkable ability to ensure profitable trade.
- Excellent skills to complete projects within timeframe
- Immense skills to ensure compliance to meat trade regulations
- Familiarity with logistic activities and procedures
Sanderson Farms, Inc., Charlotte, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Developed efficient relationships with all company associates.
- Facilitated purchasing for other traders in organization.
- Maintained professional contacts with shipping and insurance companies.
- Managed negotiation of all prices for trading activities.
- Coordinated with clients and suppliers across the globe.
- Analyzed market for all prospective meat buyers and suppliers.
- Assisted clients to select appropriate trade to ensure meat quality.
- Ensured compliance to all food standard and meat packing regulations.
Yuhe International, Inc, Charlotte, NC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided assistance to all marketing teams for reports.
- Coordinated with shipping members to ensure completion of orders.
- Administered region and ensure maintenance of customer base.
- Analyzed market and assist to bring more customers to existing base.
- Monitored world market for all frozen meat trading market.
- Assisted clients to choose appropriate supply of all materials.
- Developed good professional relationship with clients over the world.
- Managed all client specifications and ensure meat packing accordingly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Weber State University, Ogden, UT