3286 Snyder Avenue
Davidson, NC 28036
Job Objective Obtain a position as Oil Trader in a growth oriented firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in crude oil operations for gas industry
- Deep knowledge of fundamental oil market
- Huge knowledge of oil selling and purchasing activities
- Exceptional ability to coordinate with team members virtually
- Immense ability to develop tender documents
- Excellent skills to work independently and without supervision
- Amazing communication skills in both forms
- Proficient in developing relationships with key producers
Atlas Oil Company, Davidson, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Administered all global oil markets through multiple funds.
- Implemented all profitable trade strategies within risk strategies.
- Coordinated with commodity portfolio managers for various market situations.
- Analyzed various developed fundamental processes for trade.
- Developed professional relationship with product marketers and customers.
- Participated in all agricultural product activities.
- Monitored and ensured appropriate shipment of all logistics.
- Designed efficient marketing channels for all products.
The Mergis Group, Davidson, NC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assisted in dealing with all oil movements in international market.
- Administered everyday activities for all financial news.
- Performed all trades through various electronic mediums of communication.
- Analyzed company requirements and ensure appropriate achievement of objectives.
- Assisted to resolve all issues for all oil marketing strategies.
- Gathered information and compile data for reports to be presented to management.
- Monitored all competitive purchases and tenders for supply to ensure best rates.
- Designed efficient new businesses for oil trade market.
- Maintained crude oil trade right from the source of origin.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
Fairmont State University, Fairmont, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated