1588 Don Jackson Lane
Avoca, MI 48006
Job Objective To obtain a job as Securities Trader in which my abilities will be an asset to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in selling stocks and bonds in securities market.
- Deep knowledge on investments and operations
- Huge knowledge of securities back office operations.
- Exceptional ability to maintain relationship with various groups
- Immense ability to work in fast pace environment
- Good communication skills in both forms
- Amazing skills to administer multi system IT processes
- Ability to provide customer services for securities trading
- Ability to maintain customer accounts
Barnett & Company, Inc., Avoca, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Evaluated all process distribution requests from various accounts.
- Coordinated with customers for all market color and commentary.
- Assisted in negotiation with securities trader for competitive rates.
- Managed borrowing of scurrilities with clients in all market.
- Facilitated in trading strategies and maintained prime services for clients.
- Ensured compliance to all regulations for organizations.
- Maintained knowledge of all products and provide technical assistance.
- Analyzed customer requirement and provide appropriate response.
MassMutual Financial Group, Avoca, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed new products for companies and exchanges.
- Monitored international developments for all rates in securities market.
- Managed all securities institution for various trade activities.
- Administered counter party requests for exchange units and trusts.
- Evaluated new account forms and enter all back office systems.
- Reviewed all transfers for appropriate systems on everyday basis.
- Monitored brokerage accounts and assists in deposit of client funds.
- Gathered reports and complete all paperwork for processing activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Trinity University, San Antonio, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated