272 Carolina Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81501
Job Objective Seeking a job in your company as Sugar Trader in which I can put my skills, education and experience to the maximum use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in world market of physical sugars
- Exceptional knowledge of container logistics and break bulk
- Remarkable knowledge of agricultural markets and trading
- Immense ability to monitor risks for commodity market
- Outstanding ability to work in team environment
- Amazing communication skills in both forms
- Deep analytical and quantitative skills
- Good understanding of merchant trading processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Agri-Tech Personnel, LLC, Grand Junction, CO
August 2007 – Present
- Developed new markets for all sugar trading businesses.
- Monitored all developments in supply and demand market.
- Implemented trade activities to increase profits.
- Analyzed trading game plans and recommended changes.
- Coordinated with trade implementation team for customer services.
- Managed sugar marketing activities from conceptualization to implementation.
- Developed new markets and customers for sugar trading.
- Monitored supply and demand developments for domestic prices.
ED & F Man Holdings Limited, Grand Junction, CO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Evaluated freights and bookings for all shipments and route.
- Administered implementation of contracts for customer shipments.
- Provided support to all negotiations for contracts.
- Coordinated with existing customers to design new businesses.
- Analyzed market data and provided market inputs.
- Supervised all logistics activities for assign region.
- Developed professional relationships with suppliers and growers.
- Assisted to resolve all logistics issues in delivery of shipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Eastfield College, Mesquite, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated