3310 Grim Avenue
San Diego, CA 92103
Job Objective To seek a challenging position as Trainee Trader in which I can showcase my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in financial industry and monitoring activities as trainee
- Deep knowledge of financial products such as equities
- Sound knowledge of pivot table and complex spreadsheets
- Immense ability to work under pressure in fast pace environment
- Sound ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
- Excellent skills to multi task and prioritize activities
- Profound skills to maintain accuracy of all transactions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications especially spreadsheets
Gilman Ciocia Inc., San Diego, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with product groups to maintain knowledge of marketplace.
- Implemented orders and assist in trade reconciliations.
- Assisted traders in portfolio analysis and hedging for transactions.
- Developed automated trading systems and perform tests.
- Performed regular research for global capital markets.
- Analyzed macroeconomic strategies as trainee trader.
- Monitored global financial markets for all major countries.
- Performed regular assessment for real time market positions.
RBC Capital Markets LLC, San Diego, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Analyzed market and select appropriate prospective customers.
- Developed new products for financial markets.
- Assisted senior traders and enhance relationships.
- Coordinated with customers for purchase and selling of transactions.
- Implemented transactions and ensure efficient payment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated