4265 Locust Street
Valdosta, GA 31601
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to secure a position as Logistics Trainee with growing company where my years of training can be fully employed to enhance business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly motivated, energetic and a fast learner
- Proficient with computer and Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong ability to negotiate and handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
Fetch Logistics Inc, Valdosta, GA
January 2009 – Present
- Ordered drivers to pick up shipments.
- Identified problems and negotiated freight rates.
- Positioned equipment to cover shipments.
- Evaluated and communicated regarding logistics performance.
- Established and maintained carrier relationships.
MPW Industrial Services, Valdosta, GA
March 2004 – December 2008
- Maintained record of shipping supplies.
- Delivered equipment and material to assigned locations.
- Investigated and resolved shipment issues.
- Received and tracked all shipments.
- Maintained storage and work area clean for all employees.
Associate Degree in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Mid-Plains Community College, McCook, NE