3725 Emma Street
Lubbock, TX 79423
Job Objective To secure a position as Pilot Trainee with reputable company seeking dedicated and loyal employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of aircraft operations and procedures
- Profound knowledge of applicable FCC, FAA, OSHA and environmental regulations
- Excellent vision and coordination
- Exceptional ability to perform service operations outside and in extreme temperatures and inclement weather
- Strong ability to complete security screening process
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Landmark Aviation, Lubbock, TX
January 2009 – Present
- Loaded aviation freight.
- Managed and checked pre- and post-flight cabin.
- Responded to emergency situations within aircraft.
- Managed aircraft flight situations and aircraft fuel.
- Maintained safety of passengers and aircraft radio communications.
- Managed aircraft passengers and cargo.
High School Diploma
Animo Leadership High School, Inglewood, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated