4977 Del Dew Drive
Waldorf, MD 20601
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to utilize my skills as an experienced Dog Trainer while helping company excel and meet long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of various types of dogs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to handle dogs of all breeds
- Strong team player
- Uncommon ability to work in a high stress and volatile environment
Animal Humane Society, Waldorf, MD
February 2009 – Present
- Bathed dogs and managed veterinary medication as needed.
- Transported and rotated dogs in play yards and to veterinarian as required.
- Assisted Kennel Manager with maintenance of buildings.
- Cleaned kennels on daily basis.
- Picked up and disposed of dog fecal matter.
- Maintained facility supply inventory.
Kennelwood Pet Resort, Waldorf, MD
September 2005 – January 2009
- Trained foster parents to handle dogs.
- Provided training for foster parents.
- Enhanced adoptability of homeless dog.
- Consulted regarding dog behavior problem.
Associate Degree in Veterinary Technology
Nashville State Technical Community College, Nashville, TN