2728 Monroe Avenue
Tampa, FL 33610
Job Objective Actively seeking EMR Trainer Position where I can contribute the experience I have in this field to the success of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience of executing Implementation and training plans
- Familiarity with information systems implementation projects in a technical and non-technical role
- Profound knowledge of workflow analysis and redesign
- Excellent written, interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional ability to work with business, clinical and technical staff
- Uncommon ability to work independently
Integritas, Inc., Tampa, FL
February 2009 – Present
- Assisted with execution of EMR practices.
- Provided training and support to end users via.
- Documented logs, tracks and issue resolution.
- Analyzed and documented EMR system requirements.
- Completed implementation of project goals.
- Developed reports and updated training manual.
HealthSystems, Tampa, FL
September 2005 – January 2009
- Trained and applied EMR Software suite.
- Evaluated and redesigned workflow and assured utmost effectiveness.
- Contributed in project meetings and achieved set results.
- Executed data loading process plans for customer.
Associate Degree in Health Information Technology
Coahoma Community College, Clarksdale, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated