2118 Liberty Avenue
Placentia, CA 92670
Job Objective Searching for a position as Health Trainer in which to exercise my knowledge in this field for both the good of company and to expand my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience within a humanitarian aid organization
- Profound knowledge about health and fitness
- Excellent management and personnel skills
- Exceptional ability and flexibility to understand the cultural and political environment
- Ability to deliver both formal and in-formal training
- Profound ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Uncommon ability to assess medical conditions quickly and calmly under pressure
UT Health Science Center, Placentia, CA
February 2009 – Present
- Assured that health team members incurred appropriate health training.
- Provided training common diseases and focused on respiratory infections and typhoid.
- Designed and implemented training on diagnosis issues.
- Prepared training curriculum health team.
- Followed up individual staff members to assure capacity is built and maintained.
- Worked with Health Coordinator and monitored activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences
Minot State University, Minot, ND
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated