2882 Lee Avenue
Camden, NJ 8104
Job Objective Seeking HR Trainerâ€™s position that will enable me to challenge my skills and talents while making tremendous contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge about human resources
- Proficient with Learning Management System, entering class data and pulling reports
- Excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation sills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Ability to interact at various management levels
- Ability to ask the right questions in order
- Ability to understand true business needs
- Excellent ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts and principles.
HR Link Group, Inc, Camden, NJ
February 2009 â€“ Present
- Analyzed training requirements and developed contents.
- Prepared training courses for employees.
- Engaged audiences through live training on HR-related topics.
- Collaborated with marketing and assured development of technical media as per brand guidelines.
- Assured that training course met its objectives.
- Conducted miscellaneous HR-related duties.
Shaw Industries, Camden, NJ
September 2005 â€“ January 2009
- Used various training methods to enhance training.
- Maintained training materials.
- Delivered training to audiences.
- Updated and developed training based on feedback.
Masterâ€™s Degree in Organizational Development
Dakota State University, Madison, SD
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business Administration
Harvey Mudd College, Claremont, CA