165 Linda Street
Fort Washington, PA 19034
Job Objective Looking for employment by securing a position as Lead Trainer with dependable firm in which my experience and skills can be an asset to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with LMS systems, e-learning/web-based technologies
- Strong background in Music, Art and craft, drama and storytelling
- Ability to develop training manuals and procedures
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Exceptional ability to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding employee information
- Profound ability and desire to actively pursue learning opportunities
CMTES Informatics Ltd., Fort Washington, PA
February 2009 – Present
- Led and run programs for kids and infants.
- Delivered course theory to customers.
- Mentored Target Audience in preparing PPT and Excel sheets.
- Evaluated students’ class work and assignments.
- Established and maintained training programs.
- Took part in record maintenance activities.
BAE Systems, Fort Washington, PA
September 2005 – January 2009
- Developed and published program’s Training chart.
- Stayed current on program’s personnel training records.
- Collaborated with Lead Management Team and assessed Curriculum process.
- Took part in design and development meetings.
- Developed and distributed user guide of applications to consumers.
- Provided upgrades to all program applications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Laboure College, Boston, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated