680 Walnut Street
Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to fill Process Trainer’s position with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in using an LCMS and LMS
- Profound knowledge of metrics needed to measure Training performance
- Proficient with technology and office automation tools and applications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities
National Oilwell Varco, Hattiesburg, MS
February 2009 – Present
- Identified training needs based on gap appraisal processes.
- Developed and prepared process reference materials.
- Recommended program enhancements and modified materials as needed.
- Assured to provide highest standards of service.
- Administered course evaluation.
- Developed and improved technical content and publication material.
Global Process Services, Hattiesburg, MS
September 2005 – January 2009
- Conducted training needs assessments and identified processes.
- Developed proper instructional strategy.
- Designed, modified and prepared instructional materials.
- Modified training programs as needed.
- Developed and delivered efficient training to industry.
- Handled voice testing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Enterprise Management
Arcadia University, Glenside, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated