3694 Five Points
Baltimore, MD 21201
Job Objective Looking for employment by securing a position as Production Trainer with dependable firm in which my experience and skills can be an asset to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience of working as a Production Trainer
- Profound knowledge about production
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to understand and communicate safety procedural instructions and safety issues
- Ability to prepare, lectures, speeches and safety training lessons
- Ability to effectively present speeches to large groups of people
- Ability to conduct training classes in a wide variety of areas
Nestle Purina, Baltimore, MD
February 2009 – Present
- Planned, organized and coordinated production safety trainings.
- Planned and directed industrial safety program.
- Assisted supervisors in Food Safety Inspections.
- Took part in Safety committee meetings and audits.
- Educated and trained employees in work practices.
- Provided and safety topics to administration.
Coin Wrap, Inc., Baltimore, MD
September 2005 – January 2009
- Coached production workers.
- Assisted in establishing training methods.
- Investigated, selected and organized training programs and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Spoon River College, Canton, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated