2982 Sumner Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Searching for the opportunity to secure a position as Regional Trainer with company seeking dependable employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in training of design, development, implementation and evaluation in an HR professional environment
- Proficient with training software On-Track, Captivate and Dreamweaver
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Ability to learn quickly, handle multiple tasks, and work without immediate supervision
Flextronics, Los Angeles, CA
February 2009 – Present
- Trained new employees in basic regional and advanced trend functions.
- Promoted compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Resolved many issues arising in assigned branches.
- Developed relationships with potential regional clients.
- Planned and supervised work of learners.
- Tested and evaluated students’ success after training.
Dollar General Corporation, Los Angeles, CA
September 2005 – January 2009
- Maintained regional training database.
- Carried out surveys and analysis of branches as required.
- Maintained training course library.
- Distributed resources and monitored usage of programs.
- Coordinated on-line training enrollments for Regional Employees.
- Performed customized training programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Economics
Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated