IT Trainers are professionals responsible for supervising the effective utilization of all IT equipments and applications. They conduct training and seminars to properly demonstrate effective use of IT devices as well as efficient and practical resolution of technical issues. In writing your IT Trainer CV, list down your skills with emphasis on the previously mentioned job duties. In this manner, you are giving the employer a hint that indeed you have what it takes to be an IT Trainer. The same thing applies when you speak of your responsibilities in the Work History section. Focus on your strengths and duties as IT Trainers. Make use of effective keywords such as software applications, Remote Access methodologies, Workshare, Laserform, CMS Open, Bighand or VOIP. Frequently, employers look for these related keywords. A sample CV of an IT Trainer is presented below.
|Ap #932-2374 Aliquet Road, Buxton, Derbyshire, QT7 3LA|
|Tel: – 01909 615152|
Date of Birth: – 26/11/91
Nationality: – British
|I have over two years experience as IT Trainer in two different companies that honed my proficiency in the areas of software applications, hardware troubleshooting, network configurations and INTERNET processes. I started working as an IT assistant and rose from the rank. A such, I can confidently say that I am very knowledgeable in almost all phases of IT development and processes since at the inception of my employment, I was already exposed to IT problems from trivial to the most complex ones. I have strong background in producing web pages, data collection and analysis; advanced skills in MS Office 2003 and 2007 suite, Document Management and Practice Management System; and incomparable expertise in resolving IT conflicts.|
|PERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES|
- Highly experienced in providing training in IT courses
- Extensive knowledge of Digital Dictation Application and Document Comparison Application
- Working knowledge of Laserform, VOIP, CMS Open, Workshare and Interwoven
- Proficient with remote access applications
- Ability to develop training plans, schedules and materials
- Ability to develop new training approaches
|EMPLOYMENT AND EXPERIENCE|
|IT Trainer|| Ryder Reid Legal Ltd – Montgomeryshire||June 2013 – Till Date|
- Developed new IT training courses based on client requirements.
- Conducted training workshops and seminars as needed.
- Evaluated and recommended improvements to existing training materials.
- Developed visual aids, updated web pages and recorded online modules for training purposes.
- Maintained attendance sheets and performed evaluations.
- Arranged for meeting rooms and prepared hand-outs for trainings.
|IT Trainer||Barry Bennett Ltd – Carmarthenshire||December 2012 – June 2013|
- Delivered both on-site and remote training sessions.
- Worked with Management to design and develop new training programs.
- Ensured that training expenses are within the assigned budget.
- Addressed training problems and queries promptly.
- Ensured that course content meets training needs.
- Conducted induction programs for new employees.
|BSc (Hons) in Computer Science|
University of Abertay – Dundee
October 2009 – July 2012
|A Levels in Computing, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language|
Lincoln College – Lincoln
September 2007 – July 2009
|GCSEs: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Language|
Swanlea School – Whitechapel
September 2002 – July 2007