2825 Green Acres Road
New Bern, NC 28560
Job Objective An energetic and passionate CASA Volunteer seeking work within your reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in CASA volunteering services
- Wide knowledge of child development principles
- Profound knowledge of family dynamics
- Familiarity with basic child development and family relationships
- Skilled in working with children removed from homes
- Ability to prepare reports for court hearings and Program Director
- Ability to maintain all client information confidential
- Ability to interact well with public
Dollar General Corp., New Bern, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Interviewed child and family to determine the problems.
- Prepared case reports on findings and recommendations.
- Coordinated with therapists, counselors, teachers, and doctors for child treatment purposes.
- Worked with local agencies to determine best possible living solutions for children.
- Monitored case progress and reported to Program Director.
- Participated in court hearings and provided testimony.
- Followed-up on cases until they are closed.
- Informed any changes in child’s family situations to court.
- Return files upon case closure.
AmeriCorps, New Bern, NC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Interacted with children to understand their needs and concerns.
- Developed case plan and monitored case status periodically.
- Participated in case conferences with Program Directors and educational and mental health professionals.
- Managed daily interviews and appointments effectively.
- Maintained complete records of all information gathered from children.
- Attended court hearings and ensured all case facts are presented.
- Informed children and family about court ordered services.
- Worked with child welfare system to provide safe and secured place for children.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Mississippi Valley State University, Itta Bena, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated