1888 Stratford Court
Raleigh, NC 27529
Job Objective Looking forward to work as Fundraising Volunteer for your great organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in volunteering fundraising events
- Profound knowledge of event management techniques
- Skilled in researching corporate funding opportunities
- Ability to plan and coordinate special events and fundraising programs
- Ability to prospect and solicit corporate sponsors
- Ability to maintain good relationships with corporate trusts and partners
- Ability to assist in budget preparation operations
- Ability to perform outreach activities
Catholic Health Services, Raleigh, NC
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Performed administration duties to support fundraising campaigns.
- Prepared grant applications for funding.
- Researched and contacted corporate prospects to secure financial contributions.
- Worked with production team to print flyers for fundraising events.
- Assisted in development of new fundraising strategies.
- Attended trustee meetings and delivered presentations.
- Ensured website was updated with latest fundraising information.
- Proposed creative ideas to improve fundraising effectiveness.
Presbyterian Healthcare Services, Raleigh, NC
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Planned and coordinated fundraising events.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to current fundraising plans.
- Provided logistical support for fundraising events.
- Prepared reports on outcomes of fundraising events.
- Worked with fundraising committee in grant writing activities.
- Utilized social networking sites to attract potential donors.
- Assisted in preparing promotional materials and press publications.
Associate Degree in Accounts
Chattanooga State Technical Community College, Chattanooga, TN