2394 Sweetwood Drive
Englewood, CO 80112
Job Objective Obtain work as GIS Volunteer and serve the organization to the best of my abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in serving as GIS volunteer
- Working knowledge of GIS software
- Proficient with ArcView, ArcInfo system, ArcView 3.x and ArcGIS x.x
- Familiarity with cartography methodologies
- Ability to use GIS for spatial analysis
- Ability to deliver projects within allotted budget and timelines
- Ability to perform land-use classification
Bolton & Menk, Inc, Englewood, CO
August 2007 – Present
- Performed GIS mapping and analysis activities.
- Performed basic administrative duties to support GIS projects.
- Provided assistance to volunteers as needed.
- Developed area management plans based on project needs.
- Prepared GIS reports for management.
- Developed scenarios for future developmental projects.
ActioNet, Inc., Englewood, CO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided technical and logistic support for GIS project.
- Performed GIS data analysis and reporting services.
- Visited sites for field data collection.
- Conducted biological and threat surveys.
- Prepared project progress reports for management.
- Conducted workshops and training for GIS volunteer.
- Assisted in campaign and public relations activities.
- Updated donor database with latest information.
Bachelor’s Degree in GIS
Haskell Indian Nations University, Lawrence, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated