3793 Vesta Drive
Chicago, IL 60607
Job Objective Looking forward to work as Nurse Volunteer for your great organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in volunteering nursing services
- Sound knowledge of common illnesses, diseases and injuries
- Profound knowledge of medical tools and techniques
- Familiarity with child and adult health developments
- Skilled in providing direct healthcare services
- Strong knowledge of nursing methods, technology and procedures
- Ability to work with patients of different ages
- Ability to make accurate medical assessment
- Ability to develop primary healthcare programs
International Medical Corps, Chicago, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Provided patient care services for diagnostic and treatment purposes.
- Maintained patient records up-to-date.
- Performed drug stockage and dispersement activities.
- Supervised ward management operations.
- Informed patients about treatment and prevention procedures.
- Educated public about nutrition requirements and sanitation methods.
- Provided assistance to other nurse volunteers as needed.
Swedish Medical Center, Chicago, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Checked patient’s blood pressure and vital signs.
- Obtained medical history from patients.
- Escorted patients to examination rooms.
- Administered medications to patients as per Physician’s order.
- Performed lab tests including urine dipsticks and finger stick glucose test.
- Maintained patient care documentations.
- Assisted Physician in surgeries.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health
Weber State University, Ogden, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated