62 Carolyns Circle
Dallas, TX 75212
Job Objective To obtain the position of Journeyman Welder where I can enhance my skills and contribute to the growth and development of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in journeyman welding processes
- Profound knowledge of gas tungsten arc and shielded metal arc welding processes
- Huge knowledge of safety precautions
- Familiarity with Oxy-fuel cutting procedures
- Proficient with types and sizes of welding rods
- Amazing ability to work from blueprints and specifications
- Immense ability to work with several metals including steel, stainless, aluminum and copper nickel
- Outstanding ability to cut metals using gas and mechanical equipment
TRAX Test Services, Dallas, TX
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Adhered to safety policies at all times.
- Operated various types of welding equipment effectively.
- Performed welding for installations and repairs of metal parts.
- Welded pipes, steel beams and other materials.
- Reinforced metal parts in vaults and in meter and regulator sets.
- Maintained work environment clean and organized.
- Conducted trainings to less experienced staffs.
- Performed welding in confined spaces.
L-3 Communications, Dallas, TX
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Performed clamping, cutting, measuring metal parts before welding.
- Supported field operations and on-call services.
- Completed welding projects as per specifications.
- Loaded and unloaded materials from trucks as needed.
- Operated MIG, TIG, arc and gas welding equipment safely.
- Performed dismantling, reassembling and reshaping of metal parts.
- Maintained professional demeanor when dealing with clients.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Welding Technology
Saint Norbert College, De Pere, WI