2282 Mount Street
Saginaw, MI 48601
Job Objective To use my training and experience as a Tig Welder and serve the company to the best of my abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in Tig welding processes
- Profound knowledge of welding techniques
- Exceptional knowledge of welding characteristics of various metals including stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum and titanium
- Familiarity with visual weld inspection procedures
- Skilled in interpreting blueprints and welding codes
- Immense ability to operate power tools and hand tools
- Outstanding ability to manage welding operations independently or in groups
- Amazing ability to take accurate measurements of metal parts using calipers, templates and straightedges
Triton Metals Inc., Saginaw, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Selected materials and equipment required for Tig welding.
- Clamped, measured and aligned metal parts prior to welding.
- Inspected completed work product for any defects.
- Identified pipe leakages by filling with water or air.
- Performed Tig welding of metals such as iron, steel and copper and nonmetal such as plastic and fiberglass.
- Performed maintenance and repair activities for piping systems
- Assisted Plumbers and HVAC workers when needed.
- Adhered to safety policies at all times.
Center Manufacturing, Inc., Saginaw, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed welding based on approved specifications.
- Welded metal parts using brazing or gas welding or arc welding process.
- Performed thermal cutting and grinding operations.
- Identified and repaired broken parts.
- Assisted in setting-up equipment for Tig welding.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to welding procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Welding Engineering
Fitchburg State College, Fitchburg, MA