340 East Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Job Objective Highly-motivated Adoption Social Worker seeking position with company in which to put my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing adoption cases and child development facilities
- Huge knowledge of coordinating with children and families in adoption
- Wide knowledge of family systems, child and adolescent mental health
- Operational knowledge of family systems and its working
- Ability to prepare necessary paperwork such as adoption assistance and court documents
- Ability to provide case management services as preparing the child and family for adoption
Adoption Social Worker
Child & Family Services, Inc., Phoenix, AZ
February 2005 â€“ Present
- Maintained attendance on all court proceedings and participated in foster care reviews.
- Administered assessment of all children related to adoption.
- Managed all children and families and made appropriate matches for adoption
- Monitored families interested in adoption and interviewed families for same.
- Assisted adoptive families in preparing all necessary paperwork.
- Prepared and updated all records for adoptive children and families.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Social Work
Rudolf Steiner College, Fair Oaks, CA