3382 Clay Lick Road
Parker, CO 80134
Job Objective To obtain an Asbestos Worker position that enables me to make a positive contribution to company by utilizing my skills to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in working on asbestos abatement
- Operational knowledge of all state and EPA regulations
- Wide Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Familiarity with properties of asbestos and non-asbestos material
- Ability to perform asbestos and lead paint abatement supervision
- Ability to review, organize, and summarize case materials
Arizona State University, Parker, CO
February 2005 – Present
- Identified all hazardous asbestos materials and ensured its removal from site using various scrapers and sprayers.
- Managed all equipment used for removal and package of waste materials.
- Ensured cleanliness of all contaminated area and equipments
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science
Crown College, Saint Bonifacius, MN