888 Lucy Lane
Evansville, IN 47708
Job Objective Seeking a Child Support Worker position with a quality company in which to use my skills to help improve the business as a whole while enhancing my career
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in managing children and related behavioral problems
- Familiarity with local, state and federal laws regarding family, criminal and employment laws
- Ability to write correspondence and calculate payments
- Ability to work with children of all ages and socio economic backgrounds
- Ability to monitor child support payments
- Ability to play with children in positive manner
Child Support Worker
Jewish Child Care Association, Evansville, IN
February 2005 – Present
- Monitored everyday processes and ensured residents get nutritious and adequate diet.
- Managed all needs of health care residents such as clothing and other essential needs.
- Administered all transport of residents from facilities to court for proceedings.
- Participated in various training programs by internal and external providers.
- Assessed behavior of young people and ensured compliance with expectations.
Diploma In Social Work
St. Cloud State University, Saint Cloud, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated