4801 Buena Vista Avenue
Eugene, OR 97404
Job Objective Highly-motivated Drywall Finisher seeking position with company in which to put my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in commercial construction and lean manufacturing
- Profound knowledge of commercial renovation and power tools
- Wide knowledge of home improvement and vocational projects
- Thorough understanding of drawings and manufacturing plans
- Sound ability to use hand tools for finishing
- Extreme ability to understand and use building methods
Chief Industries, Eugene, OR
August 2012 – Present
- Utilized mechanical applicators to tape joints.
- Participated in application of texturing compound for ceilings.
- Executed health guidelines and application of plastic corner.
- Provided assistance in mixing of sealing components for seal joints.
- Generated reports containing defects in compliance of product standards.
- Assisted in application of sealing compound as per blue prints.
GJW Builder, Inc, Eugene, OR
May 2009 – July 2012
- Participated in application of building codes and acoustical tiles.
- Installed sheeting and maintained finishing schematics.
- Developed metal molding and implemented sanding of rough spots.
- Provided assistance in application of plaster and construction materials.
- Utilized mechanical applicator for pressing and embedding paper tape.
- Assisted in spreading of cementing materials over wall surface.
Associate Degree in Applied Industrial Technology
Jackson Community College, Jackson, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated