2592 Pearcy Avenue
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Job Objective To obtain a General Worker position where my years of experience and training can be used to benefit the company to help it grow and thrive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Ability to walk, stand, reach, climb, stoop, and lift items
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time
- Ability to learn to keep product records
- Ability to work safely and keep work area clean
Ashland City School District, Fort Wayne, IN
February 2005 â€“ Present
- Reviewed work order and loaded and unloaded materials.
- Relocated materials and fixed identification tags to materials.
- Loaded trucks and made bundles for materials.
- Maintained work area and handled industrial truck.
- Executed clerical functions and aided set up of equipment.
- Coached material handlers and supervised Solution Delivery employees.
Sioux Falls School District, Fort Wayne, IN
August 2000 â€“ January 2005
- Maintained table top conveyor lines and product storage tanks.
- Handled trash containers and operated portable Foamier.
- Operated trash compactor and cleaned walls and floors.
- Managed cardboard and tied in bundles.
- Stapled ripped bags of dry ingredient and maintained toiletries.
High School Diploma
Tamalpais High School, Mill Valley, CA