3549 Seth Street
Bend, TX 76824
Job Objective To obtain the position of Glass Cutter where I can enhance my skills and contribute to the growth and development of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of glass etching, cutting, sandblasting and installation
- Thorough knowledge of glass technology and working with double glazing line
- Operational knowledge of using CNC glass cutting machine and its maintenance
- Familiarity with cutting reflective and coated glass sheets into various shapes
- Ability to complete and deliver all assigned job-tasks on time
- Ability to implement and adhere toestablished practices related to workplace safety
AAA Mid-Atlantic Auto Glass LLC, Bend, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted and followed work orders to define product specifications.
- Washed, loaded and etched glass sheets, in a careful manner.
- Measured and marked each glass and cut glass sheets to specified size and shape.
- Polished glass pieces and checked them for rough edges and other flaws.
- Operated forklift to load glass pieces and remove glass bins.
- Cleaned and maintained workplace and ensured workplace safety.
Builders FirstSource, Bend, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Measured glass sheets and marked cutting lineson them, using specific patterns.
- Cut glass to specified size and shape, using glass cutting tools.
- Removed sharp edges, polished and assembled glass pieces as per job instructions.
- Conducted quality checks on glass pieces to identify and mark defective glass.
- Set up, operated and controlled glass cutting machines and related equipments.
- Prepared and maintained records related to quantity, size and type of glass items produced.
High School Diploma
Ellicott High School, Ellicott, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated