3580 Zimmerman Lane
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Job Objective Graphics Finisher with exceptional knowledge looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in production process and finishing
- Panoptic knowledge of power shop tools such as panel saw
- Conceptual knowledge of substrates and cutting processes
- Solid understanding of production drawings and measurement equipments
- Sound ability to understand graphic production procedures
- Immense ability to execute work instructions
Rebel Graphix, Los Angeles, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted in understanding of trimming and weeding of vinyl graphics.
- Participated in application of vinyl on walls and vehicles.
- Provided assistance in item packaging for shipment purpose.
- Implemented assembling tasks of banner stands.
- Analyzed graphic work orders and maintained scale line drawings.
- Maintained proper inventory of substrate materials.
United Reprographics, Los Angeles, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared material inventory sheet for all substrates.
- Managed accuracy of all MIS units and panels.
- Participated in cutting and cleaning of substrates for finishing purpose.
- Assisted in labeling of all substrate as per production schedule.
- Maintained priority jobs list in coordination with production manager.
- Provided guidance for lamination of graphics to support display systems.
Associate Degree in Graphic Arts
Central Oregon Community College, Bend, OR