3055 White River Way
Kaysville, UT 84037
Job Objective To secure a Home Care Worker position in order to exercise my training and abilities for the good of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Steep knowledge of client assessment
- Huge knowledge of proper home care practices and Home Care interventions
- Solid understanding of resources in community
- Amazing ability to resolve problems
- Superior team building, stress management and supervisory skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision making and communications skills
Home Care Worker
South Jersey Healthcare, Kaysville, UT
February 2005 – Present
- Imparted Home Care and transported Home Care clients to designated areas.
- Helped with exercises and physiotherapy as well as monitored physical conditions.
- Handled unstable situations and watched supplies and resources.
- Suggested changes and improvements and coordinated with supervisor.
- Maintained confidential client reporting system.
- Extended information to health care professionals and coordinated with family members.
- Coordinated with family and maintained confidential files for each client.
Home Care Worker
SJH Elmer Hospital, Kaysville, UT
August 2000 – January 2005
- Managed care tasks and outlined actions to assist Service User.
- Handled detailed record keeping and training.
- Monitored changes in Service Users general and handled Service User’s financial affairs.
- Maintained records of transactions.
- Reviewed Service User’s spiritual needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science
Rio Salado College, Tempe, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated