1030 Fire Access Road
High Point, NC 27260
Job Objective To obtain a position of Metal Finisher where my skills can be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in polishing of metals
- Good knowledge of welding and chasing bronze articles
- Profound knowledge of wheel buffers and finishing devices
- Solid understanding of polishing media devices for finishing purpose
- Extreme ability to work with orbital sanders
- Immense ability to brush bronze and brass metals
CLP Resources Inc., High Point, NC
August 2012 – Present
- Resolved seem lines and analyzed matching textures.
- Participated in finishing of production bronze for figurative work.
- Participated in grinding and polishing of metal items as per cosmetic needs.
- Conducted examination of surfaces to resolve repairs.
- Installed CNC grinders and maintained blue prints.
- Assisted in maintenance of lubricating oils as per machine levels.
Talascend LLC, High Point, NC
May 2009 – July 2012
- Participated in finishing of metal devices with tools.
- Conducted free hand grinding and configured devices for finishing procedures.
- Assisted in quality checks to managed finishing operations.
- Evaluated production process and executed quality standards.
- Formulated print specifications and maintained manufacturing documentation.
- Provided assistance to QA and engineering staff for finishing tasks.
Associate Degree in Manufacturing
Lord Fairfax Community College, Middletown, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated