2798 Woodstock Drive
Anaheim, CA 92801
Job Objective Experienced Production Worker seeking position with strong company in which to use my skills to further my career and contribute to the success of organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to use basic math, grasp statistical process control
- Ability to wear a respirator, SCBA, and all other Personal Protective Equipment
- Ability to use heavy wrenches and extreme tools used for heaving pulling
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Anaheim, CA
February 2005 â€“ Present
- Interpreted and instructed operational and emergency procedures of the production department.
- Collaborated with technicians and operators.
- Provided and assured safe working environment.
- Maintained cleanliness and compliance to all environmental health and safety policies.
- Took part and carried out all training programs.
OLSA Resources, Inc, Anaheim, CA
August 2000 â€“ January 2005
- Used cash register and recorded all transactions.
- Prepared coffee for canteen service.
- Maintained seating area, beverage stock and silverware bar.
- Adhered to production safety and sanitation standards.
- Stored food items in suitable location and quantity.
High School Diploma
Claremont High School, Claremont, CA