483 Frank Avenue
Springfield, MA 1103
Job Objective Seeking a position as Professional Sports Team Groundskeeper in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in preparation, maintenance and management of ground, facilities and equipments for sports team
- Profound knowledge of turf grass planting, care and replacement practices
- Outstanding knowledge of use, maintenance and servicing of trade-related equipments
- Familiarity with applicable safety procedures and high quality standards
- Ability to work outdoors, nights and weekends as per given schedule
- Ability to communicate with sports team players, coaches and public in a positive manner
Professional Sports Team Groundskeeper
Caesars Entertainment, Springfield, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared, maintained and repaired playing fields, as required.
- Cleaned up and maintained grandstand,parking areas and facilities.
- Planted, irrigated and pruned a variety of grass, trees and shrubs.
- Performed topdressing of field and assisted with irrigation system repairs.
- Handled and applied appropriate fertilizers and pesticides, as needed.
- Oversaw, directed and assisted with maintenance of turf in conformance to sports-specific standards.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with players, coaches, officials, and media.
- Operated, cleaned and maintained work-related tools and equipments, safely.
- Produced and maintained work-related accurate reports and records, in a timely manner.
- Assisted in event scheduling and executed rain delay procedures, as needed.
Associate Degree in Horticulture
Arapahoe Community College, Littleton, CO