4876 Randolph Street
Cambridge, MA 2142
Job Objective Looking for the chance to use my skills to enhance growth of company by securing a Retail Worker position.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast retail and cashier experience
- Profound knowledge of retail business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to figure percentages and perform simple math computations
- Ability to stand for longer period
- Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds
Goodwill Central Texas, Cambridge, MA
February 2005 â€“ Present
- Prepared food and performed counter service tasks and sanitation duties.
- Served menu as assigned.
- Prepared and baked bread items in oven.
- Cleaned, prepared and maintained order as assigned.
- Utilized and maintained coffee brewing equipment.
- Washed floors and removed trash.
Georgia Department of Labor, Cambridge, MA
August 2000 â€“ January 2005
- Received and processed payments.
- Arranged, distributed and exhibited store products.
- Cleaned and stocked shelves.
- Sorted external merchandise.
- Verified registers for accuracy.
- Maintained glass cases and counters and supply area.
High School Diploma
Titusville High School, Titusville, FL