Account Supervisor Resume
Here is the Account Supervisor Resume example:
165 Turnpike Drive
Huntsville, AL 35802
Job Objective To secure Account Supervisor in a reputed organization as a supervisor where my abilities and education will be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in working as a Accounts Supervisor
- Profound knowledge of advertising and client side marketing
- In-depth knowledge of account service, direct marketing and online advertising
- Extensive knowledge of the relationship between traditional public relations, and Online social media
- Familiarity with digital and social media
- Proficient in AS400, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple accounts
- Strong budgeting and financial management skills
- Excellent presentation skills, poise and professionalism
Account Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
SapientNitro, Huntsville, AL
- Created client programs and projects and assisted with program implementation.
- Reviewed and examined projects to ensure that deadlines and quality standards are met.
- Provided reports to account manager and customers as required.
- Structured and managed integrated, multi-track projects and programs.
- Assessed and managed risk within and across multiple projects.
Account Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Resolution Media, Huntsville, AL
- Answered questions regarding capabilities and product offerings.
- Worked with clients to exceed set targets.
- Provided daily account management via phone, email and contacted clients, advertising, content and management teams.
- Prepared, managed and coordinated campaign strategies for multiple clients at once.
- Presented and communicated campaign strategies and report on results to clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts, Governors State University, University Park, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated