33763 Lost River Rd
Job Objective To secure the position of Trainee Accountant that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of General and State Fund accounting principles and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and Access
- Demonstrated high standards of integrity and respect for others
- Outstanding ability to reason well, research topics efficiently
- Ability to organize and establish workload priorities
- Ability to work well under pressure, exercise initiative and flexibility
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Trainee Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Network Recruitment, Elkhorn, NE
- Created and posted journal entries.
- Handled data entry in Excel and QuickBooks.
- Filed and retrieved information from the archives.
- Created trial balance and Filled tax return forms.
- Retrieved reports from the accounting system.
Trainee Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Healy Purves Pretorius, Elkhorn, NE
- Processed check payments, receipts and payment into banking system.
- Developed and maintained knowledge and skill related to specific tasks, methodologies, materials, tools and equipment.
- Assisted with the year end accrual process and preparation of the Financial Statements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Ashford University, Clinton, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated