4651 Jerome Avenue
Laredo, TX 78041
Career Objective Accounts Administrator with excellent skills and past experience seeking position with organization to help enhance profits and gain new clients.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administrating clients accounts in a Finance Department
- Sound knowledge of system generated reports and Account Receivables
- Wide knowledge of customer account and billing processes and new customer information
- Ability to analyze information and act accordingly
- Ability to communicate with the staff and make quick decisions
- Ability to prepare high quality documents, reports, spreadsheets, and graphics
- Ability to process and coordinate Accounts Receivable, Payable, and Collections functions
- Skilled to communicate with vendors, business partners and associates
Accounts Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Crawford & Company, Laredo, TX
- Processed the client details and created new accounts on the parameter file and made changes on old files when required.
- Maintained the documents accurately in compliance with the management, helped the executives to resolve issues on the same.
- Assisted various other branches in payments related queries such as client information, check issuance, claim by employees and the billing details.
- Maintained all documents in accordance to the department and state laws.
Accounts Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Envestnet Asset Management, Laredo, TX
- Managed new accounts and its entire administration.
- Responded to the various service requests.
- Assisted the supervisor in solving issues.
- Maintained and established relationship with individuals in the industry.
- Participated in various special projects carried by the company.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Platt College, Aurora, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated