Assistant Auditor Resume
Here is the Assistant Auditor Resume example:
1980 Devils Hill Road
Jackson, MS 39213
Objective Qualified Assistant Auditor seeking work with an established firm in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
- Sound knowledge of laws, codes, regulations and standards pertaining to financial accountability
- Good experience in the practices of organization, public administration and personnel management
- Remarkable skills in preparation of budget and financial reports
- Sound ability to assist, plan, organize and direct the work of other accounting personnel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Assistant Auditor, August 2005 â€“ Present
Ambrion, Jackson, MS
- Audited operations and finance of company offices and its subsidiaries.
- Assisted in determining and designing audit techniques, tests, and documentation.
- Monitored accounting and budgetary practices and procedures.
- Prepared year-end journal entries for annual audits and reports.
- Acted as a presenter in various County, civil and community meetings of the department.
- Ensured compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, codes, ordinances and standards.
Assistant Auditor, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Al Tayer Group, Jackson, MS
- Followed audit program for the areas as assigned by the Senior Auditor.
- Analyzed, tested and corroborated operating procedures, documents and systems.
- Obtained and examined appropriate audit evidences in support of the audit finding.
- Reviewed previous audit report to ensure that all the recommendations made and agreed by the company have been fully implemented.
- Ensured that cash is handled as per prescribed rules, and established procedures.
- Evaluated the effectiveness and efficiency of, and compliance with, internal controls and operating procedures.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Accounting, Hope College, Holland, MI