Assistant Accounting Manager Resume
Here is the Assistant Accounting Manager Resume example:
4234 Asylum Avenue
Derby, CT 6418
Job Objective To obtain Assistant Accounting Manager position in which I can increase my skills and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing public account for industries and ensuring achievement of all goals
- Operational knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley rules and regulations
- Sound knowledge of computer systems and related applications
- Immense ability to coordinate with various corporate levels
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple financial reporting systems
- Skilled to understand US GAAP applications
- Good accounting and cash management skills
- Proficient in managing work independently
Assistant Accounting Manager
Rackspace, Derby, CT
October 2008 – Present
- Assisted accounting manager and prepared financial statements for company such as cash flow reports and profit and loss statements.
- Coordinated with manager and prepared monthly journal entries and documented business transactions.
- Prepared audit analysis and assisted company auditors in all queries.
- Worked with Account Manager and provided analytical support for various budget processes and prepared monthly financial statements.
- Provided support to managers and analyzed annual budget requirements.
- Evaluated financial entries and documents and corrected all errors if required.
- Prepared all government information reports in coordination with account manager.
- Maintained knowledge on all trends and practices.
Entravision Corporation, Derby, CT
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised everyday activities of department such as maintenance and administrative work.
- Managed and reconciled all balance sheets for organization.
- Coordinated with various departments for accounting activities such as post retirement benefits.
- Assisted manager in monthly closing cycle.
- Ensured compliance to all financial policies and procedures.
- Managed accounting processes and ensured compliance to new and existing processes.
NDI, Derby, CT
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided support to all processes and assessed financial statement risk for new and modified process.
- Coordinated with internal and external consulting firms for various processes.
- Analyzed financial data and performed all related accounting processes.
- Participated in month and year end accounting close cycles.
- Maintained knowledge on all new and existing local and federal regulations for financial reporting.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Albright College, Reading, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Accomplished Commercial Accountant Example Resume Examples
- Account Officer Resume Examples
- Account Planner Resume Examples
- Accounting Administrative Assistant Resume Examples
- Accounting Administrator Resume Examples
- Accounting Analyst Resume Examples
- Accounting Assistant Resume Examples
- Accounting Associate Resume Examples
- Accounting Auditor Resume Examples
- Accounting Consultant Resume Examples