Associate Director Resume Example
Here is the Associate Director Resume example:
2772 Upland Avenue
Sycamore, OH 44882
Job Objective To secure a position as Associate Director for a dependable organization on a long-term basis.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to influence HRIS stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to lead teams in a non-structured environment
- Ability to work with people from a variety of culturally diverse backgrounds
- Familiarity with HR principles, practices and procedures
- Wide knowledge of the claims audit process, budget management methods and techniques
- In-depth knowledge of management and supervisory principles and practices
- Profound knowledge of working with National accounts and key customer accounts
Stanford University, Sycamore, OH
August 2005 – Present
- Ensured adequate training and development of staff is provided.
- Contributed medical input to client contract development process.
- Advised on patient safety and adverse event evaluation and documentation.
- Interacted with investigative sites on issues of patient safety and eligibility.
- Provided support to clinical operations for therapeutic area-specific trainings.
The McGraw-Hill Companies, Sycamore, OH
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided therapeutic and drug development expertise.
- Participated in engagement sales opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Managed client relationships with senior personnel.
- Created development opportunities and initiating and conducting training.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Endicott College, Beverly, MA
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY
Associate Director Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated