Audit Director Resume Example
Here is the Audit Director Resume example:
2936 Stoney Lonesome Road
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Career Objective Seeking a position as Audit Director with an opportunity for advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Internal Audit, and Public Accounting
- Extensive knowledge of internal audit activity practices and tools
- Sound knowledge of auditing standards, compliance standards and Risk Management methodologies
- Strong understanding of regulatory, controls and risks issues relating to technology
- Familiarity with GAAP, COSO and IIA standards
- Proven track record in establishing and managing an effective internal audit
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Excellent operational mortgage business skills
Audit Director, August 2005 – Present
Leviton Manufacturing, Lewisburg, PA
- Managed several integrated audits focused on key business processes.
- Prepared comprehensive risk-based, long-range program of audit coverage for assigned area.
- Analyzed audit reports to ensure clear communication of risks and core audit issues and presented audits reports to senior management.
- Developed and maintained partnerships with senior executives within client groups to achieve business results and analyze complex audit activities.
- Contributed to overall strategic plan and developed goals and monitored accomplishments.
Audit Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Nash Finch, Lewisburg, PA
- Oversaw development and approval for Basel requirements for key projects across Audit Services.
- Collaborated with groups across Audit Services to develop robust processes.
- Managed the implementation of audit procedures, identified and defined issues.
- Reviewed and analyzed evidence and documented audit processes and procedures.
- Oversaw the identification and evaluation of our risk.
- Planned, organized, directed and monitored internal audit operations and took staff management responsibilities by hiring, training and evaluating staff.
- Identified and defined issues, reviewed and analyzed evidence and documented audit processes and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Jacksonville College, Jacksonville, TX
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Johnson & Wales University, Denver, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated