Bank Accountant Resume
Here is the Bank Accountant Resume example:
8750 Carmel Valley Rd
Poway, CA 92064
Job Objective To obtain a Bank Accountant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In depth knowledge of accounting principles and procedures as applied to a financial institution
- Exceptional knowledge of all regulations related to financial reporting and filing deadlines
- Excellent skills in analyzing and evaluating complex data and information
- Remarkable ability to prepare financial and auditor statements, schedules and reports
- Excellent ability to reconcile accounts, records, reports and journals
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organization skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Microsoft Access, and data manipulation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bank Accountant, August 2005 – Present
AMRO, Poway, CA
- Provided assistance in budgetary policies to accounting and financial specialists.
- Planned and created account statement and presented to directorate and financial officer.
- Gained knowledge about financial transactions and dealt with mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisted government and organization in verifying that information given was accurate in financial matters.
- Prepared financial reports in case of asset management investments.
- Demonstrated the acquired excellence in the use of computer accounting principles.
Bank Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Silicon, Poway, CA
- Reviewed and prepared financial statements and accounting reports for departmental management and federal agencies.
- Assigned to design and enforce accounting systems and procedures according to accounting principles and policies.
- Reviewed budgets and prepared related budget documents.
- Designed cost classification systems; developed guidelines to assign cost classifications to expenditures.
- Conducted cost studies and implemented cost allocation plans.
- Determined and analyzed direct and indirect costs to determine the cost of finished goods.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Ashford University, Clinton, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated